Meet and greet with the food guide in Bangsar LRT station at 11am and proceed to experience the very best of local foods in Kuala Lumpur and its neighborhood.
In this food tour, you will get to experience local Indian delicacies served on a banana leaf in Brickfields and also get the chance to see the unique architectures along the walk. After the meal, you will be brought to a sweet vendor to taste the local popular sugary morsels such as Cendol, fresh banana fritter and more.
Your food tour continues with a visit to the lively Chinatown in the city center. Taste the delicious noodles while enjoying the vibrant Chinatown atmosphere.
Before the tour ends, visit one of the old school coffee shops in Chinatown to taste a cup of aromatic coffee and take a glance on the evolution of Kuala Lumpur through the wall displays in the coffee shop.
The Kuala Lumpur Food Tour takes about 3.5 hours to complete.
- English speaking food guide.
- Transportation (LRT/Monorail).
- Foods and non alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the KL food tour.
- Tour will be conducted in a maximum of 12 guests in the same tour.
- Meet and greet at Bangsar LRT station.
- Tour end at Chinatown.
|Fresh banana fritter|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2018 Kuala Lumpur Food Tour Package Price
Guest – RM250 per person (Above 6 years old)
Child below 6 years old – FOC
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer Reviews on Kuala Lumpur Food Tour Package
Submit your review