Take a holiday in Kedah, the rice bowl of Malaysia!
Kedah is known as the rice bowl of Malaysia due to its large volume of paddy fields throughout the state. The state’s crown destination is Langkawi Island. However, Kedah itself still has a lot of to offer culture-seeking travellers.
10 Best Tour Destination in Kedah
Kedah Tour Destination Highlights
- Visit Zahir Mosque, Malaysia’s most stunning mosque at Dataran Alor Setar.
- Take photos at the Big Clock Tower that has been a historical landmark since the 1900s.
- Know what it was like being a king. Visit the Sultan Museum or the Yellow Palace where the Sultan used to stay.
- Taste the local and unique Kedah street food at the Chinatown Food Court.
- Spend a weekend in one of Malaysia’s most popular travel destinations – Langkawi Island. Take in the sights of the sea, forest, highlands, and family theme parks.
*Package contents may vary. Kindly refer to details on individual tour packages.