Travel route: Port Klang > Phuket > at sea > Singapore > Port Klang
3:00 pm departs from Port Klang
12:00 pm arrived at Phuket
7:00 pm departs from Phuket
Day 3 :
8:00 am arrived at Singapore
6:00 pm departs from Singapore
10:00 am arrived at Port Klang
- Port of calls & timing subject to changes
- Port & passenger handling charge
- Accommodation on board
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at designated restaurant
- All shows on board unless otherwise stated
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Service charge
- Liquor and other made to order beverages
- Paid services eg. beauty salon, sauna, spa, etc.
- Paid reserved restaurant
Costa Cruise Terms & Conditions:
- All guests are required to carry a passport with validity of at least 6 months after disembarking the ship & any necessary visas.
- Costa Cruises will not provide advice to its guests regarding passports and/or visa issues. Costa Cruises will not bear any responsibility, nor refund/compensate guests who do not comply with immigration requirements and denied embarkation.
- All pregnant ladies are welcomed but those who will enter the 24th week of pregnancy by the beginning of the cruise will be rejected.
- Children under the age of 18 are compulsory to travel on board the ship only with parents/guardians’ company. Babies who are less than 6 months on the first day of the cruise will be denied boarding.
- Children aged under 4 years old free of charge.
- Bringing alcohol and/ or alcoholic drink on board the ship is strictly prohibited.
- Cancellation fee:
- Cancellation notice received 27-14 days before departure, the charge is 60% of cruise fare.
- Cancellation notice received less than 13 days before departure, the charge is 100% of cruise fare.
- The cancellation fee above is applicable only for the low and mid season, for peak season or special discount promotion, the cancellation fee is 100%.
- A fee of RM 125 per person will be charged for every name changed, with the condition one original passenger must be remained in the same cabin, and be done 3 weeks before the departure date.
- Fare surcharge and a fee of RM 75 per person will be charged by Cruise Company for change of departure date/ itinerary/ vessel.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- At any time, Costa Cruise reserves the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port call/itinerary/price/program/vessel/cabin without prior notice.
Dining & lounges
Facilities & amenities
Package Price: RM (per person)
Booking Validity: TBC
Departure Date: TBC
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Cabin Type||2A||3A||4A||2A, 1C ||3A, 1C ||2A, 2C|
|Ocean view Premium||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Ocean view Classic||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- Package is provided at free of charge for children below 18 years old (exclude service charge)
Service Charge: USD (per person)
|Cabin category||Adult||4-12 years old|
|Inside/Ocean view/Balcony||US$ 58.00||US$ 29|
|Mini Suite with Balcony||US$ 70.00||US$ 33|
- Service charge is payable on board at the end of the cruise
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Costa Fortuna Cruise Tour Packages:
Update: 11 OCT 2018
Customer Reviews on 5D4N Costa Fortuna Cruise Package (Ex. Malaysia)
Submit your review