Travel route: Port Klang > Phuket > at sea > Singapore > Port Klang
3:00 pm departs from Port Klang
12:00 pm arrived at Phuket
7:00 pm departs from Phuket
Day 3 :
8:00 am arrived at Singapore
6:00 pm departs from Singapore
10:00 am arrived at Port Klang
- Port of calls & timing subject to changes
- Port & passenger handling charge
- Accommodation on board
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at designated restaurant
- All shows on board unless otherwise stated
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Service charge
- Liquor and other made to order beverages
- Paid services eg. beauty salon, sauna, spa, etc.
- Paid reserved restaurant
Costa Cruise Terms & Conditions:
- All guests are required to carry a passport with validity of at least 6 months after disembarking the ship & any necessary visas.
- Costa Cruises will not provide advice to its guests regarding passports and/or visa issues. Costa Cruises will not bear any responsibility, nor refund/compensate guests who do not comply with immigration requirements and denied embarkation.
- All pregnant ladies are welcomed but those who will enter the 24th week of pregnancy by the beginning of the cruise will be rejected.
- Children under the age of 18 are compulsory to travel on board the ship only with parents/guardians’ company. Babies who are less than 6 months on the first day of the cruise will be denied boarding.
- Children aged under 4 years old free of charge.
- Bringing alcohol and/ or alcoholic drink on board the ship is strictly prohibited.
- Cancellation fee:
- Cancellation notice received 27-14 days before departure, the charge is 60% of cruise fare.
- Cancellation notice received less than 13 days before departure, the charge is 100% of cruise fare.
- The cancellation fee above is applicable only for the low and mid season, for peak season or special discount promotion, the cancellation fee is 100%.
- A fee of RM 125 per person will be charged for every name changed, with the condition one original passenger must be remained in the same cabin, and be done 3 weeks before the departure date.
- Fare surcharge and a fee of RM 75 per person will be charged by Cruise Company for change of departure date/ itinerary/ vessel.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- At any time, Costa Cruise reserves the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port call/itinerary/price/program/vessel/cabin without prior notice.
Dining & lounges
Facilities & amenities
Package Price: RM (per person)
Booking Validity: TBC
Departure Date: TBC
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Cabin Type||2A||3A||4A||2A, 1C ||3A, 1C ||2A, 2C|
|Ocean view Premium||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Ocean view Classic||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- Package is provided at free of charge for children below 18 years old (exclude service charge)
Service Charge: USD (per person)
|Cabin category||Adult||4-12 years old|
|Inside/Ocean view/Balcony||US$ 58.00||US$ 29|
|Mini Suite with Balcony||US$ 70.00||US$ 33|
- Service charge is payable on board at the end of the cruise
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Costa Fortuna Cruise Tour Packages:
Update: 11 OCT 2018
Customer Reviews on 5D4N Costa Fortuna Cruise Package (Ex. Malaysia)
Submit your review