Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am. Proceed to visit Selayang Hot Spring, Batu Caves and Templer’s Park.
Quick fact about place of interest:
Selayang Hot Spring – A hot spring park consists of several pools that allow visitors to take a hot spring bath. Famous and well preferred by locals as weekend getaway.
Batu Caves – A Hindu temple founded since 400 million years ago. Good for photo shooting and to admire the cave temple built within the limestone hill.
Templer’s Park – A huge forest reserve that occupies more than 1,200 hectares of land, visitors can get to enjoy and get close with the tropical flora and fauna species in the park as well as to soak into the chilling waterfalls.
The half day Templer’s Park, Selayang Hot Spring and Batu Caves tour ends at around 2pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Entrance fee where applicable.
- Insect repellent.
- Drinking water.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Item that is not stated in “Includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable covered sport shoe and bring additional clothes and towel for changing.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
|Selayang Hot Spring
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Customer Reviews on Templer’s Park, Hot Spring & Batu Caves Half Day Nature Tour Package
Submit your review