|Package Type: Ground Package|
|Package Code: TARM SSD|
|Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park Snorkeling|
- 9:00am :- Meet a member of the Borneo Dream team at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty (under the archway). Our team member escorts you to our boat and the boat departs from Jesselton Point, boat transfer to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- 9:30am – 10:00am :- Briefing for first snorkeling site (snorkeling area from your first island of the day). Escorted by a team member, with your pre-packed snorkeling gear & towel, to the Island jetty. Your island conservation fees are paid for you.
- 10:00am – 12 noon :- Free to snorkel over shallow coral reefs in a protected area or to chill out on the beach.
- 12 noon :- 1:30pm :- Collected from island jetty by our boat. Enjoy a relaxed lunch on either Pulau Mamutik or Pulau Sapi with our diving guests and crew.
- 1:30pm :- Briefing for second snorkeling site – either snorkeling from a second island or from our boat (depending on snorkeling experience, swimming strength and sea state conditions). Collect snorkeling gear from our boat.
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm :- Free to snorkel over shallow coral reefs or to chill out on the beach.
- 3:00pm :- Boat transfer back to Jesselton Point Jetty
|Package Price: Unguided – RM 165, Guided – RM245 only (Minimum 2 persons to go)|
|Package Includes: |
- Boat transfer
- Snorkeling gear & towel
- Island conservation fees
- Advice on snorkel swimming and water safety:
- Local sights, sounds and water temperature
- Hand signals
- Entering and exiting the water
- Snorkeling skills including defogging a mask, floating, breathing, buddy system, removing water from snorkel and mask and kicking with fins
- Air Tickets to Kota Kinabalu
- Hotel Rooms are not included, you are advised to check for the best room rate at hotels.holidaygogogo.com.
- To take part in these activities you must be able to swim, be in good health and if you are on any medication you should consult your doctor before signing up.
- No age restrictions but we ask that anyone under 18 yrs old be accompanied by parent or guardian.