Latest online promotion for 3D2N The Barat Perhentian Beach Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Register at The Barat Beach Resort office at Kuala Besut Jetty
– Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island
– Arrive at The Barat Beach Resort
1400 – Check In
1430 – Snorkelling Trip A (Shark Point, Turtle Point & Turtle Beach, Teluk KK)
1700 – Back from snorkeling
1830 – Dinner
– Free & Easy
Meal Plan: Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkelling trip B (Pulau Rawa, Tokong Burung, Serenggeh & Light House)
1300 – Back from snorkeling
1330 – Lunch
1430 – Free & Easy
1830 – BBQ Dinner
– Free & Easy (Arrange return boat schedule with front office)
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Check Out
1200 – Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 set breakfast
- 1 set lunch
- 1 set dinner
- 1 set BBQ dinner
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip A – Shark point, turtle point & turtle beach, teluk KK
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trip B – Pulau Rawa, Tokong Burung, Serenggeh & Light House
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Marine Park fee
- Adult – RM5/Malaysian, RM30/Non Malaysian
- Child – RM2/Malaysian, RM15/Non Malaysian
- Besut Council Fee
- RM3 per adult (Terengganu Resident)
- RM5 per adult (Non Terengganu Resident)
- Kuala Besut Jetty Service and Access Fee
- RM5 per adult
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (when government decided to resume, if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged 6 years old and above (based on year of birth) is charged with adult rate.
- Child aged between 2 – 5 years old (based on year of birth) is charged at child rate (Includes boat transfer and 2 snorkeling trip only).
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(2-5 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
The resort is basic but well maintained, the food is nice and having a good selection. The beach is not that nice but you can walk to the nearby beach (in front of Perhentian Island Resort), that stretch of beach is much better. This package is value for money and worth every penny spent.
Previously I stayed in some really bad resorts, but this resort is very clean, especially the bathroom is new and beautiful. The only strange thing of the resort's accommodation area is the smell from the bathroom drain at night, ignoring that, this is an ideal place for a holiday.
Came to Barat Resort in Perhentian during the last pre monsoon break, the view is spectacular and less crowd. The room is clean and basic, but worth at its price, the foods in the restaurant is one of the best on this beach as we saw quite a number of tourists coming from other resorts. There is no fancy facilities here but the beach is nice and snorkeling is fun!