7:30am: Woke up and have our luggage ready after our breakfast.
9.00am: It’s the time for us to say goodbye to Lang Tengah Island when the boat arrives to pick us up.
- There isn’t water heater in Lang Island Resort’s room. I was having a hard time because I’m so scared of bathing with cold water.
- The water volume is quite small and the toilet in room 207 could even be flooded. I’ve feedback to the management, however, the reply was: Maintenance said it’s normal.
- Although the air-conditioner in the hotel room is quite old, it’s very chilling and there’s a fan provided.
- The room size for 2 pax, 3 pax and 4 pax are all the same. There are all provided 2 double beds.
- The food taste good but the quantity is quite little. You will have no food left if you are late.
- Coffee and tea will only be provided during the tea time at 4pm (not sure if they provide that too during breakfast)
- There isn’t any reception for 016. There is for 012 but no 3G. Resort doesn’t provide Wi-Fi service too.
- There’s 3G reception at D’coconut Resort.
Overall, I had a good stay at the Lang Island Resort.
Trip report by: Daichi