Latest online promotion for 2D1N Mabul Beach Resort Mabul & Kapalai Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
0800 – Depart from Semporna Jetty to Mabul Island
0900 – Snorkelling Trip
1200 – Lunch
1300 – Check In
1400 – Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
– After Breakfast, check out from resort
– Snorkelling Trip
1600 – Depart from Mabul Island to Semporna Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Semporna Jetty-Mabul Island-Semporna Jetty)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 day complimentary 3 snorkeling trip to Pulau Kapalai or Pulau Mabul
- Snorkeling equipment
- Semporna Jetty Fee
- Airport transfer between Tawau Airport and Semporna (per way)
- 1 pax – RM90/Person
- 2 pax – RM45/Person
- 3 pax – RM35/Person
- 4 pax – RM30/Person
- 5+ pax – RM25/Person
- Foods and beverages in the bar at Mabul Beach Resort
- Infant below 4 years old (based on year of birth) – share bed with parent
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children aged between 5 years old – 11 years old (based on year of birth) are charged according to child rate
- Boat departure time
- Semporna Jetty to Mabul Island – 8.00am OR 2.30pm
- Mabul Island to Semporna Jetty – 10.30am OR 4.00pm
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(5-11 Year Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Click the whatsapp/email button at the bottom right to contact us
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
We stayed in a clean air-conditioned room. Each room has a beautiful outdoor veranda and hammock. Dining is collective. The food is good. If you want to snorkel, I suggest you not to snorkel at the "paradise" near the beach. There are rubbish everywhere in the reef. The best dive site has less waste from the island. I believe there is still garbage in the paradise, which is even worse for the diver. It is best not to arrange a snorkeler to go to the coral reef, you will not miss anything.