35 reviews | 60 booked
Latest online promotion for Manukan Island Leisure & BBQ Lunch Tour, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Upon arrival at Jesselton Point Jetty Terminal, please proceed directly to counter for registration. After that, proceed further for a speed boat transfer to Manukan Island, a 15 minutes boat ride will get you to the island paradise away from the bustling city.
In Manukan Island, enjoy the sun, sand and sea on the beach or opt to experience the many exciting water sport activities like parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat, flying fish, sea walking and many more. For those who would like to experience and explore the beautiful underwater world can go for a snorkeling trip (equipment provided). If sea sport is not something you like, the nature trail within the island is good for exploration to encounter with several types of bird species and some small animals who call the island their home.
BBQ lunch will be served on the beach at around 12 noon. You can continue to enjoy in the island after lunch before transfer back to jetty terminal at 4pm.
Tour duration (estimated): 9am to 4pm
Meal Plan: Lunch
- Returns boat transfer.
- Terminal fee, Park Entrance fee (Sabah Park), BBQ fee (Sabah Park)
- BBQ lunch at Manukan Island
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket.
- Watersports activities.
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children aged between 3 to 11 years old by year are entitled to the child rate.
- Infant aged between 1 to 2 years old by year are entitled to the infant rate.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: till 31 Mar 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
For International Market:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review