Upon arrival at Jesselton Point Jetty Terminal, please proceed directly to counter for registration. After that, proceed further for a speed boat transfer to Manukan Island, a 15 minutes boat ride will get you to the island paradise away from the bustling city.
In Manukan Island, enjoy the sun, sand and sea on the beach or opt to experience the many exciting water sport activities like parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat, flying fish, sea walking and many more. For those who would like to experience and explore the beautiful underwater world can go for a snorkeling trip (equipment provided). If sea sport is not something you like, the nature trail within the island is good for exploration to encounter with several types of bird species and some small animals who call the island their home.
BBQ lunch will be served on the beach at around 12 noon. You can continue to enjoy in the island after lunch before transfer back to jetty terminal at 4pm.
Tour duration (estimated): 9am to 4pm
- Returns boat transfer.
- Terminal fee, Park Entrance fee (Sabah Park), BBQ fee (Sabah Park)
- BBQ lunch at Manukan Island
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Items not stated in “includes” section.
- Watersports activities.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children aged between 3 to 11 years old by year are entitled to the child rate.
- Infant aged between 1 to 2 years old by year are entitled to the infant rate.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: till 31 Mar 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
For International Market:
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 1 NOV 2019
Customer reviews on Manukan Island Leisure & BBQ Lunch Tour Package
Submit your review