Last Updated on March 27, 2020
Upon arrival at Jesselton Point Jetty Terminal, please proceed directly to counter for registration. After that, proceed further for a speed boat transfer to Sepanggar Island, a 15 minutes boat ride will get you to the island paradise away from the bustling city.
Upon Arrive at jetty and free at leisure. Our guides will brief you on the use of the equipment and safety before heading out to sea. For those who would like to experience and explore the beautiful underwater world can go for a snorkeling trip (equipment provided)
Other Activities you can consider: Henna Tattooing, Massage, Photo Booth, Banana Boat, Parasailing, Sea Walking, Leisure Dive and Discover Scuba Dive
Jesselton Point Jetty — Mari Mari Sepanggar Island: 0830hrs, 0930hrs, 1000hrs, 1100hrs
Mari Mari Sepanggar Island—Jesselton Point Jetty: 1400hrs, 1500hrs, 1600hrs
- Returns boat transfer.
- Jetty Fee
- BBQ lunch
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket.
- Items not stated in “includes” section.
- Watersports activities.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children age between 3 to 11 years old by year are entitled for child rate.
- Infant age between 1 to 2 years old by year are entitled for infant rate.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: till 31 Mar 2019
Pricing is calculated based on per person
With Transfer (Kota Kinabalu Town Hotel Only):
|ADD-ON RM25/person for land transfer from outskirt hotels (Kinarut area, Nexus Karambunai Resort, Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort)|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 15 NOV 2018
Customer reviews on Mari Mari Sepanggar Island Day Trip Package
Submit your review