0545 – 0600 hrs:
The day starts with a pick up from your hotel by coach transfer to Beaufort Railway Station. The Padas River is located deep within the woodlands of the Borneo continent, so pack up with ample supplies and provisions.
You will arrive at Beaufort Railway Station. Proceed to board the train and make yourself comfortable. The train is scheduled to depart at 0750 hours, in which you head to your next stop, Pangi Station. Pangi Station will also be the starting point of your adventure, and the entire journey takes approximately 1 ½ hours to 2 hours. Enjoy the panoramic views from your seats and enjoy the gripping sensations of the train at break-neck speeds. You will be given 10 minutes stop along the way at Rayoh station, where you can safekeep your belongings and get a quick change of rafting gears.
Upon arrival at Pangi station, you then proceed to listen to a safety briefing by the River guide on the important notices, demonstration of the equipment used as well as the levels of currents of the rapids to be cautioned for. The rafting begins here and ends at the Rayoh Station, a total of 10km across the various rapid points. The entire stretch will take approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours. Feel your blood boil with excitement as you take the rapids head on and thrill of the icy waters.
You arrive at Rayoh, the ending point for the rafting adventure. Proceed to change into dry clothes and indulge in a warm, delectable lunch of local cuisine. After lunch, you head back to Beaufort by train at approximately 1330 hours, which is an estimated 2 – 2 ½ hours train ride.
You arrive at Beaufort Town. An arranged coach or van transfer will take you safely back to your respective hotels in Kota Kinabalu city, which is another estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours.
You arrive in Kota Kinabalu for a good rest.
Tour duration (estimated): 5.45am to 6.30pm
- 2 ways transfer between KK city hotel and Padas River.
- Professional river guide.
- Rafting gears.
- Train Ride
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Items not stated in “includes” section.
- For pick up outside the City (Rasa Ria Resort, Nexus Sabandar Resort Mimpian Jadi Resort), there is a surcharge of RM 30 per person
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Grade 3-4 rafting.
- Suitable for 12 years old and above.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 1 January 2018 – 31 Mar 2019
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
For Non Malaysian Market:
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer reviews on Padas River Whitewater Rafting Package
Submit your review